Thursday, January 31, 2013

One Corner At a Time

Know what this face means? This face means business. This face means "I'm going to get my hands on that thing that lights up and I'm going to swallow it." Just ask his Dad. He literally ate his phone tonight. It was cute until it stopped working. 
And so the iphone obsession begins. If it wasn't my main source of quick pictures I would have a no phone around Jack rule, but then I would miss moments like this when he pulled himself up and reaches for...wait for it...MY PHONE. SIGH. Stop growing up, Jack. Stop it right now. 

I've been working on the house one corner at a time. It's evolving slowly. 

Chairs before:







This corner was quite affordable:
  • Lamp: $6.99 Goodwill
  • Lamp Shade: $15.99 Target-splurge 
  • Mirror: $5 Menards-Black Friday a few years ago
  • Chairs: Ikea purchase a few years ago
  • Pillows: $3.99 Hobby Lobby
  • Sofa Table: Hand Me Down from Mom & Dad
  • Lamp Table: Ikea $4.99
  • Fabric: $7.50 per yard- http://www.warehousefabricsinc.com
  • Ottomans-purchased with couch 6 years ago
Still on the to do list:
  • Refinish sofa table
  • Cover ottomans
  • Hang Mirror
  • Artwork




No comments:

Post a Comment