Sunday, January 6, 2013

Coyotes and Major Progress

As I was driving home last night at midnight thirty I saw a coyote. This is not a rare sighting as we live next to Fort Harrison State Park. I slowed down to let the coyote cross the road and suddenly it disappeared into thin air. Was this a dream, you ask?

No.

It was a delusion after working at the house for five straight hours. It was a moment where I surely should have walked away from the wheel. What's the sad part of this story? I can't even tell you what I did at the house last night. I just know I woke up covered in paint with a really sore back.

Thankfully my parents came down to hang with Jack so I could clean the new house for the cleaners, a concept I never could quite wrap my brain around.

MAJOR progress was made yesterday and by major I mean we now have running water and a dishwasher in the kitchen. That's pretty major. Two of Kyle's lovely co-workers painted the sunroom and guest bedroom. Both rooms look incredible and I'm very grateful for their help and their awesome "here to help" attitudes once again proving my point...I'll never meet a real estate agent I don't like.


 Too bad my vintage curtain looks like a  pair of high-water pants I'll be exchanging.
My idea for the master bedroom window treatment is a wall of floor to ceiling curtains to add a touch of elegance and give the illusion of large windows.
 This is Jack's room. I'm on a curtain hunt. It's important.
 Guest bedroom needs to be dressed.

 I just like the double closets in the master.






 Morale to this story? Always trust Kyle's design instincts. Beverage center really does make the space. I fought him on it. Can you believe that?





 First coat of paint on the stairs.

WE ARE SO CLOSE. So, so close. So, so, so, so, so, so close.

No comments:

Post a Comment