Sunday, January 6, 2013

DIY Project To Do List


I'm not a very patient person, but I am cheap. I hate paying for things when I know I could just make it myself. 

I have a pretty lengthy to do list when it comes to my DIY to do list for the new house because of course now that we found our dream home, we have to redecorate. 
  • No sew ottoman covers.
  • Fireplace mantel. 
  • Frame for TV. 
  • No sew curtains to separate basement spaces-subtle nautical theme.
  • Striped curtains for Jack's room. 
  • Kid's corner in basement-to match subtle nautical theme.
  • Two Chalkboard frames-so easy. 
  • Lamp shade covers.
  • Pillow covers.
  • Artwork for Jack's room. 
  • Horizontal paint stripes in Jack's room.
  • Refinish sofa table for ottomans and mirror.
  • Built-in bookshelves in living room on each side of doorway. 
  • Built in storage bench in kitchen nook.  
  • Master closet organizers-make it look high end on the cheap. 
  • Chalkboard name cards for bathroom baskets. Jack. Mom. Dad. Guests. 
Projects will begin just as soon as we get the boxes unpacked which may be March. Just keeping it real, folks. Just keeping it real.

Moving blows, man. I suppose I should get back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment