Monday, January 14, 2013

$5Bucks Frilattes

My Friday tradition is a skinny vanilla latte and a reduced fat turkey bacon sandwich from you guessed it $5BUCKS. What is $5BUCKS? It's Dave Ramsey's word for Starbucks. And yes, I spend at least $5 every time I go.

So now that I have an incredible coffee bar area I've been researching my coffee options for replacing the Frilatte which realistically is probably more of a Monlatte, Wedlatte and Frilatte running me $750+ a year. $750+ A YEAR? That's a trip to Mexico.

I also would prefer to use almond milk instead of soy or cow milk.

So I found a couple options...

The Mr Coffe Steam Espresso Maker ($35)

and the Mr Coffee Cafe Latte Home Brewer ($99).

Obviously if price wins the war I'll go with the Mr. Coffee Steam Espresso maker.

I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with latte makers?


No comments:

Post a Comment