Friday, January 11, 2013

Goodwill, You My Best Friend

And so concludes Operation Goodwill. Pack it up. Put it in a box. Take it to Goodwill. It was surprisingly refreshing. With every drop off I felt 5 pounds lighter (wouldn't that be nice?).

I was sure by tonight they would know me by name, but sadly they didn't. This was somewhat disappointing as I felt a true bond with Greg. He had such a great attitude for life. He made you feel so happy with his enthusiasm for charitable contributions. Greg makes you want to own a business just so you can hire 50 people like him. We need more Gregs in customer service. We need more Gregs in general.

The kitchen is...done. Well, it will be done soon after we swap out the hardware and paint the trim. Check out the transformation. This is what makes the house my dream house. The kitchen...it brings people together. It's where families congregate.

Before:


 After:







We chose white for the grout lines. 




No comments:

Post a Comment