Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Half Off Curtains

It doesn't matter where you live, one thing is mandatory: window treatments. We've been surviving without them, but we really need them.

Today on livingsocial.com I saw a deal $25 for $50 of home decor from designerliving.com. Great name for a website. Everyone wants to think they are a designer. So I checked it out and actually found window treatments I liked for $25.99 a panel so basically with the living social deal it was pretty close to buy one get one free. With two separate living social accounts, I scored 4 panels for $54. They will look great in the sun room or living room. 


We're trying to keep things light and bright and airy with pops of color accomplished by accessories. I've always loved horizontal stripes, but never been able to find curtains with horizontal stripes. I'd call this buy a major win. I finally have my stripes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment