Thursday, December 20, 2012

What's Better Than Egg Nog?

We pause this originally scheduled program for a brief snapshot of pure awesomeness in the form of Christmas. I work with a woman who is so kind she sent me a Christmas card just months after meeting me. She's one of those people that you want to be more like. You know the ones.

Every year she takes an entire week off to decorate for Christmas and I've been begging her for pictures. Today she stopped by to show me these which made my jaw drop literally. She sets up entire santa scenes in a bookshelf. I think this could win awards. I found myself wanting to enter the Santa scene award competition and then I remembered not everything is a contest. Some things are just for fun.

"Surely you keep these up through February," I said.

"Nope, they'll be gone on the 1st of January," she replied.

How amazing is this?


















No comments:

Post a Comment