Sunday, December 23, 2012

More Before and Afters

Ever tried to make a 2 hour drive with the flu and an infant? I began the venture with the best of intentions. Let's just say I'm thrilled to be home in bed writing this blog. It was still a lovely weekend with my parents. They are so cute with Jack. My Dad brought me a picture of him at the age of two and handed it to me and said:

"I don't know. I think he may look like me." PRECIOUS. My Dad has a real connection with Jack.

Look how much he's grown:


Major progress was made at the house last week.

Guest bed hardwoods before:
One coat of stain:
 "Laundry Room" Before:
Laundry room after:
Kitchen hardwoods before:
Kitchen hardwoods one coat of stain:

 Upstairs Bath before:
Upstairs bath after:

 Downstairs bath before (YIKES):
After:


Merry Christmas from 5775. Countertops arrive Wednesday. Appliances on Thursday. It will be a big week for this old house. 





No comments:

Post a Comment