Saturday, December 8, 2012

Optical Illusion

While researching ways to make a small bathroom feel bigger, I came across the ultimate space saver, the toilet sink. The sink recycles water from the toilet.

It's a little gross to wash your hands where you pee, but I applaud the creativity.


I'm going to incorporate this look with the towels next to the pedestal sink. How many times have you taken a shower at your friends house and thought "crap, I forgot to ask for a towel?"

And so you resort to drying off with the hand towel which you immediately throw into the laundry. Ok, maybe that's only happened to me, but this solves any possible problem for guests. 


But the real secret to making small bathrooms feel big is mirrors. We're going to use a big fat mirror. No, not a mirror that makes you look fat, just a large mirror.

I've been pre-annoyed by the idea of having to remove Jack's huge Eurobath every time we need to shower so I found the perfect solution. And we all know bath time with boys will never look like this with your sweet baby sticking out her tongue while you hold her hand:
It also has a hook for hanging on the back of the door. Cool. I'll let you know how it really works.





No comments:

Post a Comment