Friday, December 28, 2012

And The Cherry On Top

Sometimes blizzards happen and things get pushed back. Like our countertops. Originally they were going to come on Wednesday, but snow happened. And we thought they were coming next Friday. Minutes ago I called my husband to make sure he's still alive (since I have this fear he will shock himself and no one will be there to see the lights flicker and check on him).

He told me the counter dudes were there. THE COUNTER DUDES ARE THERE.

As I'm writing this, the countertops are being installed in the new house. There is no place else I'd rather be then in that house watching this happen. Of all the things, this is what I'm most excited about. Real granite countertops. Not mockertops. GRANITE COUNTERTOPS.

I can only imagine they will look a bit like this. Oh, wait, it does look like that. Kyle just sent this to me because he is there watching the magic happen. Look at that edge. Isn't it pretty?

Appliances come tomorrow and then it may just start to look like a real kitchen again.


No comments:

Post a Comment