Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Rome

Rome wasn’t built in a day. Or was it? There’s a chance if everyone showed up to Rome on the very same day, it very well could have been built in a day. We only have history to challenge.Not a lot of progress was made today. I’m okay with that (sort of.) Lately I’ve been feeling a little antsy to be in this in between phase of what used to be and what is to be. I still don’t want to leave Jack’s daycare so I can cope with the time this is taking.Rome wasn’t built in a day. Or was it?Here are progress pictures from the day:Crown going up in kitchen: A close up of the sink fixtures:
Dining before:


I call this picture bike on bike. Look closely:
And here is a picture of my current closet looking more organized than ever only because half of it is packed. This will never happen again.


No comments:

Post a Comment