Monday, November 26, 2012

8 Months!


Jack turned 8 months on Saturday. I think a monster climbed in his bedroom window at night and turned him into an acrobat. Right now he is doing flips in Kyle's arms as he tries to relax him before bedtime. Isn't he cute?

We took you to the tile shop yesterday and while we were in a corner where no one would see us, I sprinted with the stroller down the aisles of tile until a large man with a tile shop shirt on intercepted my sprint and gave me a half disappointed/half humored stare. 

"Sorry," I screamed turning a quick corner into the slate aisle.  

You squealed with delight at the tile rolled by. You love new places, new things. You take them in with such intensity and I have to make faces at you to remind you to be a baby. I hope you explore the world with a calm curiosity and remember it's still okay to be a kid. Don't take life too serious, but take people serious. Take feelings serious. Be a peacekeeper and a kind spirit. Be a peaceful spirt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment