Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Lucky Charms and other not so lucky cravings

So the rumors are true, pregnancy really does bring on the oddest cravings and they come at the strangest hours. Two nights in a row I dreamt about blueberry donuts. Here are my cravings in no particular order:

Lucky Charms? Really? Good thing I discoverd the value box.

I ate these two weeks in my first trimester and now I can't touch them.

Dreams do come true. My husband brought me one.

I'm not as embarrassed by this one. I can't get enough green in my diet.

Doritos ONLY in cool ranch flavor.

If I could eat one thing everyday of my pregnancy, it would be fresh fruit. Too bad it's winter and fruit tastes like crap.

Mainly Culvers grilled cheese. I don't know why. Perhaps because I get get the icecream too?

Yes, icecream. Pretty standard.

Thanks to the neighbors, I ate an entire bag one night. It was amazing.

Particularly the salad from Some Guys Pizza. I think I ate it three nights in a row once.


No comments:

Post a Comment