Sunday, January 8, 2012

Ignorance is not bliss

Today I was at my weekly CVS extreme coupon trip and the cashier asked the woman in front of me if she wanted to enroll in Beauty Care Bucks. She waved her hand in complete disgust. The cashier explained it was free and she would get $5 back for every $50 she spent. The woman continued to say no, but cashier wouldn't let it go. It became a battle and eventually the woman took her bag and stormed out looking a little like this:
I pulled up with my envelope full of coupons and cart full of goods. I saved $36.99 on all this:
I spent $16.45 on all of these goods which was a little disappointing. I prefer to walk away spending under $10. We have a party coming up so we will use the coke and crackers for that. I got $5 toward my beauty care with the face wash which was only $2 after the coupons. 

Don't forget to enroll your card in Beauty Care Bucks. I haven't paid for my make-up in two months and I'm going to soon get $5 back. So remind me, why are you still paying full price for things?

No comments:

Post a Comment