Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Toddler Thanks to You

Thanks to the person who realized greek yogurt is better eaten from a tube rather than a small cup and a tiny spoon.

Organic...thanks to you. Thanks for realizing it's the only way for a chicken nugget eating toddler's mother to feel somewhat ok.

Peanuts, almonds and cashews. Thanks to you.

Take and toss. Thanks for never making me feel guilty for the 25+ lost plastic sippy cups.

Pacifiers. Just, thanks.

Strollers. Dear lord...how would we survive without you?

Good daycare/school teachers. My heart, my head, my entire being...THANK YOU for loving and teaching my child when I simply can't be present. THANK YOU.

Once Upon a Child. Thanks. As tempting as a $24 onesie may be, thanks for providing me with an entire wardrobe for $24.

Vegetable/fruit pouches. Although I have a secret theory you are rotting out hundreds of thousands of teeth, thanks to you.

Cheerios. An oldie but a goodie, thanks.

Books. An obvious thanks.

Music. Do I need to say it?

Family. Thanks, thanks, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment