Saturday, April 13, 2013

Blog Pause Fast Forward

I've taken a little BP (Blog Pause). We have some catching up to do.

I believe in motherhood and interval training. In that order. Interval training does not interfere with motherhood because it welcomes interruptions...it encourages them. My workouts go a little something like this:

Turn on music
Encourage baby to dance
47 jumping jacks
Smell poopy diaper
Change poopy diaper
49 fast air punches
Baby reaches up to be held
Hold baby
Lift baby to sky 10 times
Baby laughs
50 front jacks
Baby attempts to crawl between legs
Pause to allow baby to crawl between legs
25 push ups (who am I kidding...I barely make it to 15)
25 leg lifts
Baby craws over side
50 sit ups
Baby crawls over stomach

REPEAT*

*this asterisk was placed here because what baby actually does can vary from workout to workout. Sometimes baby plays quietly in the corner with a piece of construction paper. Or perhaps baby empties an entire box of kleenex. Speaking of the baby...

Isn't he amazing? I can barely contain myself when I'm around him. He's. Just. So. Cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment