Wednesday, August 22, 2012

5 Months on Friday

Jack turns 5 months on Friday. 5 MONTHS. It literally feels like this yesterday I was sitting at the doctor's office at his 4 month appointment complaining about how quickly 4 months had gone. And now he is 5 MONTHS. Tell me I'm not going to become one of those moms who talks about how my son is 192 weeks old. My summary of 5 months can best be depicted in pictures.

That is a picture of us 6 months pregnant on our 1 year wedding anniversary. I randomly found it while searching for pictures.
 The day I came home my parents dressed me in this hat. It was 70 degrees out. They were overprotective.
 First time in the crib:
First bath. Thanks, G Mom:
I look like a little old man here:

 First walk:
 First time fighting an elephant:

 2 months:
 First time meeting Gram. She's a special lady.
 First Easter. I'm throwing up my gangsta bunny ears.
 First trip to G Moms.
 First vacation for my mom's 30th birthday.
 That's my girlfriend. No, really. It's legit. Our parents met in my birthing class. Who knew?
 First time wearing blue shoes. First time wearing any shoes.
 No firsts. Just because I'm cute.
 G Dad makes me smile.
 Looking cute again.
 And again.
 Dressed in a little girl onesie for my first 4th of July.
 And here I am today looking like a hoodlum after bath time. 16 pounds and all boy turning 5 months old on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment