Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sure you can pay me to shop

Since I became the crazy coupon lady my goal has been to net positive when I leave the store. My greatest coupon ambition was to get paid to buy items. Today my extreme coupon dreams came true. CVS paid me $12.67 to buy these items:
Is this real life you may ask? I feel the same way. How can this be possible? I got lucky when I first walked in the door. When I stopped at the coupon center they gave me $4 in extra care bucks and $5 since I had reached my beauty club goal of $50. I had $9 in my pocket paired with $19 extra care bucks from my previous trip. I started with $28 in free money. All of the items in the picture paid a high return of extra care bucks taking my total to -$12.67. Not bad for 30 minutes of pre-planning. 

Our winter CVS spendings $350.23. Our winter CVS savings: $300.45. Not bad, CVS. Not bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment