Sunday, March 11, 2012

Mom week at CVS

     Today I got all of this for $4.06. Due to the incredible sunshine radiating through the back door, it may be a little hard to see the savings. 
     The items in the picture include diapers, 800 wipes, tylenol cold medicine (don't worry, that's for us), dial lotion sensitive skin, 4 large bottles of baby shampoo/wash, 6 things of Gerber's food. This week if you spend $30 on select Pampers, Gerbers or CVS brand items, you get $10 back. There are always pampers coupons floating around. CVS brand is just dirt cheap anyway. If you're a mom and you don't go to CVS this week, you're missing out. DO IT.
     Oh, I'm starting to incorporate a new strategy. I am obviously stock piling a lot of items that we will eventually need, but there are lot of moms out there who need them now. I'm taking half of these items to the woman's shelter starting this week. So 30 minutes of pre-planning this morning will hopefully help a mom in need.  If you can afford the time to save, you can surely afford the time to give. This is something I hope to teach this baby inside of me. Better start now.

No comments:

Post a Comment