Sunday, February 26, 2012

CVS shopping list week of 2.27.12

Several people have asked for my CVS shopping list. Here you go, but keep in mind these deals last one week:

With 4 weeks left until my due date, my back is ready for a break. Thanks, CVS for a free Thermacare back pad. The cost is $3.79 this week and you get $3.79 in EC bucks for using your CVS card. FREE.
Speaking of pregnancy, I have somehow managed to make it 36 weeks without a single stretch mark. I credit this product for my success. I applied every day after my shower and will continue to do so post pregnancy. This week the offer is buy one, get one 50% off and it goes toward the spend $30/get $10 back so I got two bottles for $5. Big win in the pregnancy department:
I have always used cheap razors until I discovered the world of extreme couponing. Several weeks ago I bought Kyle a Schick Hydro razor. I used it in the shower one time and was instantly hooked. This weeks deal: $9.99-$4 EC Bucks-$4 P&G savings bucks=$1.99. I got the refills and the gel for $2.49 after the coupons. 


Don't miss out on the Physicians Formula deal. Spend $10 and get $7 back. My favorite product was in stock today. This is the eyebrightener normally $10.49, but today I got it for $3.49. It really opens up the eye:
You can also snag a nice Colgate toothbrush for 25 cents. Original price for this sensitive pro relief brush was $4.99 and you get $4 EC bucks back and can pair it with the 75 cents off P&G coupon. 
And don't forget the toilet paper deal. 18 rolls for $7.49 and credit toward the spend $30/get $10 back purchase. 
All in all I got all of this for $20.



No comments:

Post a Comment