Tuesday, June 2, 2015

My Wish For You

I want you to get to know the ocean. To feel the sand sink as the waves crash into your ankles. I want you to explore the mystery, the endless sea. I want you to sit on the ocean and take in the breeze and appreciate the simple things.

I want you to find peace in nature on a walk alone. I want you to explore the doubts in your head, but speak kindly to yourself. I want you to enjoy the rain and the way it feels on landing lightly on your face.

I want you to believe in the overarching theory that life is good and that happiness is the simple act of repeating the things that bring you joy over and over and over again.

Like a simple bike ride and the way the world pauses.

Like a hike by a river or a run by a lake.

Like sitting in the backyard and letting the sun hit your face.


Like live music in a quaint coffee shop surrounded by the dreamers. 


I want you to find out what you are most passionate about and pursue it with intention and belief and every piece of energy you can muster up until you've made it and then I want you to pursue it again.

I want you to see people when they need you, to recognize when to reach a helping hand and when to not.

I want you to believe in goodness.

I want you to get your heart broken but only once and be gentle when you're the one doing the breaking.

I want you to see the beauty in the world like the way the sun hits a tree just before sunset.

But above all else, I want you to be happy.

Just happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment