Monday, January 20, 2014

Don't Worry, Be Happy...

I have a handful of favorite mom memories, but this one...this one takes the cake.

I'm in the kitchen picking up tupperware because that's pretty much what I do now. Pick up tupperware and I hear two voices in the living room.

"Don't worry." -Kyle

"Be happy." -Jack

"Don't worry." -Kyle

"Be happy." -Jack

They go on like this for a while and I stand in the doorway hidden from sight smiling so big I think my face may fall off.

"Don't worry."

"Be happy."

"Don't worry."

"Be happy."

Here they are...father and son. Boy and man. Dad and baby. Here they are...the two people who hold my heart in their hands singing a song and laughing together.

Here he is...a father teaching his son an incredible life lesson.

Don't worry. Be happy.
Don't worry. Be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment