Sunday, June 17, 2012

We can do this.

Ok, LJ. I am going to work tomorrow. We will wake up and I will hold you and rock you and play with you for 30 minutes while dad gets a shower and then I will leave and get in my car and get on the interstate and drive to work just as I have done for the past 6 years. You will take long naps somewhere else. She is a great person. You will like her. I will work hard. I will be focused. I will think about you 2,000 times. And then I will pick you up and kiss you on the face and on the cheeks and on the forehead and I will bring you home and hold you and kiss you and tell you about my day. And we will repeat this four times until the weekend rolls around and then we can spend two entire days together. We can do this, LJ. We will be fine. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment