Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Kids Say the Darndest Things

I've been writing down your funny statements lately.

"Mama, I just need some time to be sad. No singing, no tickling. I just want to be sad for a little bit."

"Whachya got there? Is it tasty?"

"Sharks are bad. They bite people and it makes them cry. I don't wanna be a shark, Mama." (said 3 days prior to Halloween after costume was purchased)

"I'm POOPY! I'm POOPY! I'm POOPY!" (shouted loudly in a public restaurant while people were eating)

"I do not like singing with you. I like to sing alone."

"Who is that scary man over there?" (he was standing 2 feet ahead of us)

"I DO NOT WANT TO GET IN THAT CAR WITH YOU. I DO NOT!" (said just prior to slamming a sippy cup into my left ear. I couldn't hear for 2 hours)

"Daddy carried me in his belly. Not you." 

"Mama, I just love your face so much. SO MUCH!"


No comments:

Post a Comment