Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tuesday Thoughts

I took a random Wednesday off so I could wake up and spend a summer day with Jack while almost everyone else I knew had to work.

That day is tomorrow. I will surely document the day in pictures.

Today I tried ice cream they literally created in front of my eyes with liquid nitrogen. The experience was incredible, but the ice cream was terrible.

I found a book with pictures of babies from around the world. Jack loves pictures of babies. I love the world so the gift for $6.95 was 100% worth it. He smiled the entire time we looked at the book. I spoke in a ridiculously high pitched voice saying "Look at the baby" over and over and over again.

Mass Avenue is a great place to waste an hour on a Tuesday. I conclude this day feeling one very powerful emotion: relief.

Can't wait to spend the day with you tomorrow, Jack. It's gonna be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment