Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Your First Halloween

Unfortunately your first Halloween was hijacked by four new teeth and a small cold. I tried to put you in a costume, but you were crying so hard. I picked you up and held you so tight as you sobbed into my shoulder.

You're sick. Things didn't go as planned. Life happened and we rolled with the punches.

Luckily I did get a few pictures in the three costumes I bought for you.

First there's the Jack-O-Lantern. Look how cute you are among the pumpkins and christmas trees.
 And then there's the tiger. I got it because you growl all the time and it was only fitting.










And finally the monkey. Two sizes too small even though it said 6-9 months. Thanks a lot, Target.
Tomorrow I'll take advantage of the half off deals and stock up on costumes for the next 3 years (until you can decide what you want to be). I am not ready for that day. 

Love you, sweet pea. I hope you get back to yourself soon. It breaks my heart when you're hurting and I can't help you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment