Thursday, May 1, 2014

Inspiration

If something makes you happy, do it over and over and over again.

For example, I like cutting a lemon in half and rubbing it all over my hands and arms and sometimes my face on Saturdays. It's super weird, but I love the way it smells.

I like...

Fresh flowers in vases all over the house, but I hate cleaning the vases when they die so there are dead flowers all over the house which makes me a little sad.

Getting the paper just to look at the ads.

Sipping a hot caramel vanilla latte at 2 pm on a Friday.

Driving home with the windows down and my arm fully extended out the window even though I have a fear my arm may be taken off by a passing truck.

Sitting on the patio with my feet up and eyes closed on a windy day.

Getting a red box on a Friday night because it means I get to be with your Dad and watch it.

Driving without a destination and stopping wherever feels right.

Long walks in state parks.

Coming home to a made bed and clean house especially when I'm not the one who made the bed or cleaned the house.

Laying in bed in the morning and listening to you babble and sing "Let it Go, Let it Go."

Having little conversations with you through the wall.

If something makes you happy, do it over and over and over again. That's where inspirations comes from.

No comments:

Post a Comment